5 Best Pole Saw Reviews
Do you have a lawn with lot of trees and shrubs? Well, in that case you cannot ignore pruning of these trees.If you have the suitable tools for pruning then it can be a good way to spend some time in the yard.
There are varieties of pole saws available in the market which can make you absolutely confused regarding which one to buy. Some of the electric pole saws are so efficient that they can very easily cut branches which are too thick or too tough for hand pruners.
Here are the top 5 pole saw reviews which can help you in deciding the right model for your purpose:
- First one is Poulan 8Amp which has a great cutting and blade mechanism and this model absolutely stands up to the quality standards which is expected from a good quality pole saw.Pruning of the branches can be done up to eight inches with this type of pole saw.This model might not reach too high but still it has gained popularity for its ease of use and power.
- Remington 8 Amp pole saw can do cutting up to 15 feet when it is extended fully.Its inner pole is made of aluminum which is responsible for its rigidity.
- Earthwise 6 Amp telescopic pole lets you select the height for working as per your convenience.In terms of flexing, it has lesser issues than other models of pole saws.
- Jawsaw is also used for pruning although it is not considered as a conventional pole saw. The best thing about this model is that it is quite safe to use. Thus, you will not be injured at all with this model.
- If you are a professional then you can go for the two cordless pole saw model which are again very popular.